REMARKS

Since in my own mind many of these posts have been "chapters," I'm splitting some of them out to separate blogs. But also, my audience is divided and quite different, one part from another. Many have dropped out and many have newly arrived. There are recognizable paper "book" versions of some of the posts that fit together.

I find that some people still assume that a blog is a sort of diary. This one is not. It is not for children, either in terms of subject or writing style. It's not written "down." Think academic magazine or column without footnotes.


SOCIAL MEDIA

My name shows up on google+ and twitter, but I only monitor and will not add you. I do NOT do Facebook though someone with the same name does. Please use plain email. My phone landline is in the phone book. I have no cell phone.

Other Blogs by me

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE ART OF BOB SCRIVER, PLEASE GO TO: www.scriverart.blogspot.com.

Notes from Alvina Krause between 1957-1961 are posted at www.Krausenotes.blogspot.com


TWO REBLOGS:
Fiction about Indians at www.willowsticks.blogspot.com
Essays about Indians at www.siksikaskinitsiman.blogspot.com



Sunday, July 23, 2006

SQUIBS & CRACKERS: The Early Years



"Remember how last fall we used to climb up in trees and scramble around? Remember how much fun that was? Maybe we should do that again."



"Later. It's so hard to get motivated in the summer."

2 comments:

SB said...

Yay, pictures!

prairie mary said...

Specifically for you, SB! Actually, I just got a scanner that can handle slides, so though I don't have a digital camera so can't stay current, I do have a small backlog of slides.

Today they look just like they did slumped on the bed, still there, except they're bigger.

Prairie Mary