Monday, January 29, 2007

NOTES

In the beginning my idea was that this blog would be focused on this geographical area but I find I'm tempted to stray, and right now I'm going to stray more than a little bit. I've just had some essays about my experience with Clinical Pastoral Education published in The Journal of Pastoral Care and Counseling. I consider it a major honor and am made bold. So I'm going to publish the essays I've written on this blog and then assemble them for a blook on Lulu.com. Eventually, I hope they'll find their way to other people going through the experience, which is meant to be a major initiation into the life of ministry and certainly is at LEAST that. But on the other hand, the hospital was at least in the Mid-West.

If you're close enough to a major library or hospital library that might carry this journal, it is pretty gripping to reat -- at least if you can handle some theology. Like animal control officers and fire or medical emergency responders, the stories really pile up and they are always surprising.

Anyway, I've got a lot things to post on my other blogs (especially scriverart.blogspot.com) which means that I'm a little short of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright! Looking forward to 'em.