Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A COUPLE OF NOTES

"REAL TIME" RADIO INTERVIEW WITH MARY SCRIVER ABOUT "BRONZE INSIDE AND OUT: A BIOGRAPHICAL MEMOIR OF BOB SCRIVER"

On Monday, April 20, at 6:30 PM, Mountain Daylight Savings Time, George Cole of "Media West, Inc." in Bozeman will air via his program called "Real Time!" on Yellowstone Public Radio an interview with myself. You can stream it at that time (equivalent time wherever you are) on www.ypradio.org. If you miss it, the program will be archived at that website and you can access it anytime by clicking on RealTime. Some other pretty good interviews there, too.

George is a pretty "hip" guy and has been deep into politics for most of his life. We had a lot more fun off the air than on but it's a good conversation and he knew what to ask. I try not to miss his program every Monday.




THE OTHER NOTE is that since Robin Edgar flooded me with line-by-line refutations of everything I said as well as repeating every accusation again, I zapped his comments. Then, in a spirit of equity, I zapped my post. It is NOT "down a memory hole," as Edgar puts it, but "gone, baby, gone."

Prairie Mary

2 comments:

Art Durkee said...

Ouch. I was hoping to show that post on Edgar et al. to some folks I know. I also neglected to save off a copy of my own comments on there.

Oh well. Probably for the best.

Mary Strachan Scriver said...

Sorry, Art. You can get all the Edgar you want at his blog: www.emerson avenger.com, including my post and possibly your comment.

But I'm the "Ancient Mariner" on this blog.

Prairie Mary