Thursday, April 09, 2020

PICKING A DIFFERENCE

Sam Vaknin is now provoking a controversy over corvid-19. Below are two YouTube posts in which he takes his position and confronts Dr. Anthony Fauci.  I think this is risky and challenging  But here are links:



The second one is the one is the vid I couldn't find earlier.  

If you are a person who worries about this kind of difference, my advice is to not watch either one.  But if you are a person who wants to reflect, you will find food for thought and references to other thinkers who look at the problem this way.

Since I'm not on Twitter anymore -- because they refuse to accept a landline phone number in their access protocol -- I think I will use this blog in a more short-post way.  This topic of how to handle a virus pandemic will continue a long time.  We're caught between a sentimental clown on drugs and a cold, hard-headed math thinker.  The result is not just opinions, but revelations.


No comments: