Sunday, September 13, 2009

A TIME PIE


Now and then, even when not stymied by the faulty keyboard (new one supposed to arrive in the morning), I actually DO draw myself a little pie chart to make my intentions explicit. The division into thirds is easy: I do one third (the blogging) all morning; one third (Cinematheque) all afternoon; and the rest after supper.

The exceptions are laundry days, shopping days, and company. I don't get sick for the same reason that the Eskimoes (when they were innocently called that) never got sick. No one to catch anything from.

These pie charts become most useful when you save them over the years and compare.

1 comment:

Lance M. Foster said...

pretty cool, mary

i know it is real frustrating not having a keyboard, but i like the change of pace...i like your cartoons, diagrams, etc. idiosyncratic is good